I am relocating to Tennessee and offer my years accomplishments to a company that is growing and always moving forward.
Jan 2009 – Present
Coordinator – Financial Analysis, Verizon Wireless
· Performed core account creation, to be used as the base for all contractual service related functions.
· Review, Maintain, and Update contact and contractual modifications for business, state and federal customers
· Trouble shoot and correct practices causing the company to be in violation of contractual compliance in accordance with state, federal, and company policy.
· Trouble shoot and resolve contractual pricing issues
· Travel with management to train other regional department locations
· Creating, documenting, and integration of new department functions and policy
· Continued review of new function training materials for increased effectiveness and performance.
· Resolution of escalated issues pertaining to customer agreements
· Assisted in the data integration of customer data from a new company acquisition.
March 2008 – January 2009
Coordinator – User Authentication Testing, Verizon Wireless
· Final review for quality control and functionality of beta system enhancements prior to final release.
· Log and report issues related to system enhancements
· Versed in reference information, documentation, and terminology used for testing to include: test cases, test data and approach documents
· Proactively identify all probable impacts, both positive and negative, of the enhancements being tested prior to release for production
· Research and document all issues and questions about the functionality and business rules of the enhancements
· Provide expert consultation to the necessary requirements and development of systems used by the department
· Consult remotely with peers across other areas daily to discuss challenges and solutions on tested materials.
· Work closely with Leadership team to clarify impacts of enhancements
· Prepare and present pertinent information to Senior Management Team to obtain approval for signoff on tested enhancements
· Perform post implementation verification to ensure successful launch of enhancements
· Continued review of functionality of enhancements to include: document, identify enhancements that will improve associate efficiency and system performance
February 2005 – March 2008
Coordinator, Verizon Wireless
· Verify contractual compliance in accordance with company policy
· Maintain and update contract modifications for business customers
· Update customer accounts with business discounts in accordance with contract
· Research and resolve contractual pricing issues
· Provide feedback on application enhancement release issues.
· Peer to peer training on internal functions system application
February 2001 – February 2005
Senior Customer Service Rep, Verizon Wireless
· Identify and resolve customers billing issues in one call
· Review customer accounts to ensure cost effectiveness in monthly rate plan and usage
· Make proper corrections and adjustments to customers account
· Retain and upgrade existing customers to current rate plans and equipment
· Answer customer questions regarding wireless services
· Troubleshoot and resolve equipment and billing issues using available resources
· Mentor new customer service reps.
· Resident expert on daily company policy, procedures and practical application
· Provide additional assistance working offline functions.
Associates in Electronic Engineering Technology, ITT Technical Inst.
High school diploma, Conant High School